Dr. Federica Alberti
Max Planck Institute of Economics,
Strategic Interaction Group
Kahlaische Straße 10
|phone:||+49 - 3641 - 686 638|
|fax:||+49 - 3641 - 686 667|
- Ph.D. in Economics, University of East Anglia, UK, 2010.
- M.Sc. in Economics, University of Siena, Siena, Italy, 2002.
- Laurea summa cum laude in Economics and Business Studies, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy, 2000.
|08/2011 – present||Research Associate, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group, Jena, Germany.|
|09/2009 – 07/2011||Research Associate, Centre for Reasoning, University of Kent at Canterbury, UK.|
- Experimental Economics
- Behavioral Economics
- Economic Psychology
- Studying Deception without Deceiving Participants: An Experiment of Deception Experiments (with Werner Güth), Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, in press doi:10.1016/j.jebo.2013.04.001
- Salience as an Emergent Property (with Robert Sugden and Kei Tsutsui), Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, vol. 82 (2-3), 379-394. doi:10.1016/j.jebo.2011.10.016
- A note on Fashion Cycles, Novelty and Conformity, Jena Economic Research Papers, 2013-019.
- The Emergence of Salience: An Experimental Investigation of Recurrently Similar Coordination Games (with Shaun Hargreaves Heap, Robert Sugden, and Kei Tsutsui), paper
- Full Agreement and the Provision of Threshold Public Goods (with Edward J. Cartwright), Jena Economic Research Papers, 2011-063.
- Threshold Public Good Games and Impulse Balance Theory (with Edward J. Cartwright and Anna Stepanova), Jena Economic Research Papers, 2011-062.
- Does the Endowment of Potential Contributors Make a Difference in Threshold Public Good Games? (with Edward J. Cartwright) University of Kent School of Economics Discussion Papers, KDPE 1009.
Work in Progress
- Studying Responses to Heterogeneous Beliefs in Coordination Games (with David Rojo-Arjona and Kei Tsutsui).
- Leadership in Threshold Public Goods (with Edward Cartwright).
- On Concession Making – An Experimental Comparison of Different Protocols (with Werner Güth, Sven Fischer and Kei Tsutsui).
Chapters in Edited Volumes
- Fashion as a Coordination Game (in Italian), in Pier Luigi Sacco and Stefano Zamagni (eds.), Teoria Economica delle Relazioni Interpersonali, Il Mulino, Bologna, 2006.